Donate to our Adoption Fund!

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Day I Fell Apart...

October 11 - midnight. The day I fell apart...

Hysterectomy - finality to Infertility. Check

Failed adoption - thought with our infertility we were better off never having gotten pregnant and therefore never had a miscarriage... So this is what it feels like. Check

Lash out at loved ones - Isaac was yelled at for taking too long to do homework and questioning why I was yelling at him.  Sleeping in guest room because I can't face my patient loving husband, despite the fact he is in pain with a kidney stone. Check 

Cry and have melt down - lay in guest bed alone, crying in self pity. Check 

Today is the day I broke.  I feel like crap, mentally and physically. I am depressed. I am angry. I am sad. I am hurt.  I am bitter. I am broken. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!