Donate to our Adoption Fund!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Getting started

Welcome!


I currently live in Hamilton, Ohio in a small cape cod house that fits our needs just fine. I am married to a wonderful man, Joe and have a brilliant and handsome son, Isaac. 4 rodents, I mean cats... as well a pet squirrel, Rainier. I am destined to be that old women with a house full of cats if Joe dies before me.

I am a free lance photographer that shoots weddings, but prefers shooting landscapes and wildlife.
My husband has been a great partner in photography... even if he did start out shooting with a Nikon. :-P It's a pleasure working together doing something we both love when we are hired for a wedding! If you are interested in seeing more of our work, visit http://www.paintingwithlightphotography.com/

In the last year I have been on a roller coaster of medical mysteries. With no help from myself, many of these problems went undiagnosed for years... come to find out you must first see a Doctor before getting a diagnosis. I have been battling an array of endocrine disorders and have yet to find the answers to them all. The biggest of all these problems has left us battling infertility for awhile. This is what has prompted me to create a blog.

I am sure the blog will not solely consist of infertility and adoption, but will include my photography, my thoughts for the book that I am outlining about step families as well as odds and ends.

Stay tuned... I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!